Entrepreneurship scholarships are designed to encourage entrepreneurship and to recognize future entrepreneurs.
Consult the Scholarship Directory as eligibility requirements vary from one scholarship to another.
Submit an application
Fill out the online form when competitions are open.
- Complete one form only for all entrepreneurship scholarships.
- Tip: Start preparing the documents to be submitted BEFORE the beginning of the competition (ex: business model, video, etc.).
- The school agrees to respect the confidential nature of the projects submitted.
Documents to submit
- Video: Pitch (2 min; YouTube format)
- What is your proposal or solution?
- Who are the targeted clients?
- What need does your proposal fill?
- Why should you get the scholarship? How does your candidacy stand out?
- Business Model
- Letter of endorsement (one letter per candidate with a 1 page max.)
- How you came to know the student
- Entrepreneurial potential/personality traits of the student that would make him or her a good entrepreneur
- Potential of the student project (not compulsory, but desirable).
The letter cannot be written by any members of the Entrepreneurship Hub or any members of your family. The jury reserves the right to verify references.
- CV (1 page max.)
- Link to your LinkedIn page