QTEM Certification Program
- Reach a 3.5 GPA or better at the B.B.A. or M.Sc.
- Be enrolled in one of the Master's programs listed below:
Supervised project Stream:
- Applied Economics
- Applied financial economics
- Business analytics
- Business intelligence
- Financial engineering
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Logistics
- Operations management
- Have completed a first semester of full-time studies (minimum 9 credits) at HEC at the time of departure.
- Be able to complete the preparatory phase in a timely manner.
- Have obtained the result of the GMAT / GRE test (minimum recommended 650 points) and the language tests
- Demonstrate previous international experience.
- International student exchange, internship abroad, internship on an international issue, etc.
- Have expressed your QTEM destination preferences
- Complete the application (Qualtrics) within the deadlines
One semester international exchange
During the two years of M.Sc. at HEC Montréal, the student will be able to carry out an exchange semester in one of the academic partners of the QTEM network. During the exchange semester, the student will take courses that will be recognized in equivalences in his program of studies. However, he / she must satisfy the requirements of the QTEM Certification program as well as its program at HEC Montréal
Coordinator – Student Mobility
International Activities and Student Mobility