PhD in administration - International Business
Frais de scolarité
Estimated tuition fees
Tuition and other fees for the first 6 terms
||With the scholarship exempting tuition
|Canadian students, non-residents of Québec
For more details, see the list of tuition fees.
Definition of student status
Tuition fees depend on your student status.
- Canadian citizen born in Québec
- Permanent resident deemed Quebec resident
- Recipient of a scholarship covering differential tuition fees, from your government
Canadian students, non-residents of Quebec
- Canadian citizen born outside Québec
- Permanent resident deemed “non-Quebec resident”1
1 If you believe you qualify as a “Quebec resident”:
- Complete the Attestation of Quebec resident status.
- Attach the documents required by the MEES, depending on your situation.
- Submit the documents through HEC en ligne under Upload documents > Student file > Attachment Type > Québec Resident - Attestation.
The change in status applies only to the current term.
Under the new agreement between the Government of Québec and the Government of the French Republic concerning university student mobility
, your tuition fees depend on your status.
Your bill is subject to change without notice.
- If you enrolled in winter 2015, you will be charged the same tuition fees as Quebec resident students, for the duration of your program.
- If you are a new student enrolled, you will be charged the same tuition fees as Canadian non-Quebec resident students.
- If you are a student who has resided permanently for over five years in Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon, you will be charged the same tuition fees as Quebec students.
- If you are enrolled in an independent studies program, you will be charged the same tuition fees as Canadian non-Quebec resident students.
- If you are enrolled in a graduate program, you will be charged the same tuition fees as Quebec students.
- If you are enrolled in an independent studies program or taking a course that does not belong to your program structure, you will be charged the same tuition fees as Canadian non-Quebec resident students.
The tuition fees required by the Ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement supérieur (MEES) for international students are the same as the tuition fees paid by Quebec students, along with a variable lump-sum differential fee.
If you are an undergraduate student, the tuition fees will remain the same for the duration of your program of study as long as you are registered.
You will be charged the same tuition fees as Quebec students if you hold a scholarship for differential fees granted under fee remission agreements between the Quebec government and foreign governments.
School supplies (including computer)
These are approximate amounts. For more details on the cost of living in Montreal.