$3,995 + taxes
Six Fridays – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
October 19, 26, November 9, 23, 30,
December 14, 2018
Remaining at the forefront of best practices in organizational development (OD) is critical to supporting and strengthening a company’s ability to endure and embrace change. During this intensive program, you will explore the most recent findings in OD in terms of analysis grids, approaches and hands-on tools that can be used to make a concrete difference in individual, team and organizational effectiveness. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to meet and learn from high-profile experts and leaders in this field.
Provide an environment where you can learn, think about and share concrete solutions with instructors and other professionals interested and/or involved in organizational development in order to:
The instructors are widely respected for their expertise and teaching talents. Because they divide their time between the classroom and field research, they are deeply attuned to the latest trends and best industry practices in OD.
1. Exploring OD services
2. How to identify and groom high-potential employees?
3. How to create a stimulating, healthy work environment?
Estelle M. Morin
4. What’s the best way to guide employees and managers through a change?
5. What are the keys to driving sustainable employee engagement?
6. How to optimize your influence over decision-makers?
7. How can you boost your staff’s motivation?
8. How to tap into and articulate tacit knowledge?
9. How can you work together to find solutions to complex problems?
10. Understanding the role of OD in a crisis
11. How to unlock and harness your employees’ intelligence?
12. How to improve team performance?
Participants in all of our Expert Series will receive a certificate of completion from Executive Education HEC Montréal.
Développement organisationnel : relever les défis contemporains
Changement et développement organisationnel : faire évoluer la pratique