Basic Rental Period
From Tuesday, August 15, 2017 to Monday, May 14, 2018. The payment of the rent is due on the 15th of each month and can be made by check or bank transfer.
Terms of registration
From March 20th 2017, the rooms can be booked at: www.residencehec.com
At the reservation, a deposit of a value equivalent to one month's rent is required. This amount will be fully refundable (less applicable bank charges) if the student chooses not to study at HEC Montreal or if its application is not accepted by the School. Priority is given to foreign students.
We offer 5 types of apartments with 2 or 3 bedrooms. The different models are presented on our website. With exceptions or special request, the apartments are not mixed.
To know all the regulations and all additional questions, visit our FAQ or contact 514-340-6075
Rooms are available from $ 895 per month (lease of 9 months). The following items are included (heating, electricity, WiFi high speed internet, living room furniture, bedroom, kitchen, appliances, TV, gym, etc).
Thanks to the dynamism of its tenants and the team of the Student Services, living in the residence will offer many activities in a safe environment for young students. This will help them integrate into university life and the community of HEC Montreal in their first year of study.
The offer includes:
• 9-month lease (unlike the 12-month lease of a regular apartment)
• Possibility of lease extension for summer
• A private room in an apartment with 1 or 2 roommates.
• Fully furnished * (bedroom, dining room, living room, appliances, TV)
• WI-FI, heating and electricity included in the price of the lease
• Fitness room, games room, common room
• Washing room
• Storage locker in basement
• Near the metro and the sports center (CEPSUM)
* Sheets and covers not included
Located in the heart of the Côte-des-Neiges district and close to the school, students can go from their room to the gym, the pool, his classroom or library, within a few minutes on foot.
Choosing the residence is opting for a safe living environment and personalized guidance based on the needs of each resident: