Sports, culture and hobbies
CEPSUM sports centre
Activities, workshops and services available through Université de Montréal’s Student Services office
CEPSUM sports centre
As an HEC Montréal student, you have full access to CEPSUM, the Université de Montréal sports and physical education centre, throughout the academic year.
- Nothing else to pay to have access to the sport facilities and swimming pool
- Exception : to have access to the gym, a special subscription must be purchased
For more information, visit the CEPSUM website
HEC Montréal students can register for workshops and take advantage of the services made available to the general public by Université de Montréal’s Student Services office. Although HEC Montréal students pay the “general public” rate for these services, some of them are eligible for reimbursement from HEC Montréal, which brings the fee paid in line with that paid by Université de Montréal students.
Note that physiotherapy services are the only ones offered by Université de Montréal Health Services that can be reimbursed. Because HEC Montréal and Université de Montréal students pay the same rates for services offered at Université de Montréal’s sports medicine clinic, fees for these services are not reimbursed.
Reimbursement are issued after the course drop deadline
Students must submit original invoices for reimbursement
Service cancellation fees and requests for fees paid more than one year before the request will not be reimbursed
- Students enrolled in at least 12 credits will be reimbursed 100% of the difference between the “General public” rate and the "Université de Montréal student" rate.
- Students enrolled in fewer than 12 credits will be reimbursed in a manner proportional to the number of credits in which they are enrolled.
- Students enrolled in at least 12 credits in the Winter or Summer session will be reimbursed 100% of the difference between the “General public” rate and the "Université de Montréal student" rate.
- Students enrolled in fewer than 12 credits in the Winter session will be reimbursed in a manner proportional to the number of credits in which they are enrolled in the Summer session.
Pay Université de Montréal the “General public” fees for the activity in question.
Complete the “Université de Montréal Workshops and Services Reimbursement Request”, also available on a display rack in the HEC Montréal Student Services office.
Attach to the form the original invoice, which clearly specifies your name, and bring them to the HEC Montréal’s Student Services office.
A cheque covering the reimbursement will be sent to you by mail.