Scholarships from external organizations
Awards from External Organizations
You may also be eligible for a number of scholarships managed by organizations that are not part of HEC Montréal. Keep an eye on the bulletin boards and your e-mail for information on the various competitions that take place over the course of the academic year. Below are links to some of these organizations:
Don't forget to confirm eligibility criteria and deadlines on the organization website.
Scholarships with very specific eligibility criteria
- CIBPA Canadian Italian Business and Professional Association
- For Canadian citizens, recognized resident of the province of Québec, of Italian origin.
- LCHA Lebanese Canadian Heritage Association
- For Canadian citizens, of Lebanese origin
- Soroptimist Foundation of Canada
- Schmeelk Foundation
- Scholarship for Francophones wishing to study in English or Anglophones wishing to study in French.
Scholarships in environmental / sustainability studies
- Recyc-Québec (in french only)
- Scholarship to promote research to improve knowledge and develop expertise in the field of responsible waste management.
- Scholarship Laure Waridel
- Scholarship for students who wish to carry out research-action-distribution related to environmental and social action
- Export Development Canada
- Scholarship for students enrolled in a program focused on international business, finance, economics, or a combination of business with environmental/sustainability studies
Scholarships for specific field of studies in management
Scholarships to study abroad
Scholarships for international students wishing to study in Canada
Sholarship Research websites