Your statements for tuition fees are available online through your HEC en ligne account. To avoid line-ups at the counter and penalties, pay online or by telephone through your financial institution. Please note that credit cards, cash and Interac transfers are not accepted.
Instruction to registrer at your financial institution
1. Use the online Bill Payment service.
2. Select the “Add an invoice/supplier” option.
3. Add HEC Montréal as a payee.
4. Enter your HEC Montréal student number as the reference number (8 digits).
Your payment should be made no later than the due date indicated on your invoice; the date of transaction will act as proof.
List of financial institutions:
- Debit card
Pay at the information counter of the Office of the Registrar.
- Cheque or bank draft
1. Make the cheque or bank draft payable to HEC Montréal.
2. Certified cheque required for amounts over $2,500.
3. Indicate on the back of payment : student number, first and last name, birth date.
4. Attach the invoice stub and mail to :
Accounting and Treasury Services
3000, chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine
Montréal (Québec) Canada H3T 2A7
- Teller or ATM services at your financial institution
- Electronic funds transfers (foreign students)
Approximate banking fees of C$40 are charged by financial institutions for each transfer, in addition to your tuition fees. Allow at least 10 days for your payment to be received by the deadline for the term in question. Check the “Finances - Account summary” section of your HEC en ligne file to see whether the payment has been received.
|Have funds sent to :||
National Bank of Canada
5355, ch. de la Côte-des-Neiges
Montréal (Québec) H3T 1Y4
|Branch number :||CC0006 1133-1|
|Account number :||00-046-29|
|IBAN code :||CC0006113310004629|
|Swift code :||BND CCAMM INT|
|Beneficiary :||HEC Montréal|
|Student information :||Student's first and last name and HEC Montréal student number (8 digits)|