Content Menu

Research and teaching assistantships for master’s students

If you would like to conduct research or teach during your M.Sc. studies, you could be eligible for one of the assistantships offered every year within the teaching units or research chairs, centres or groups. Some faculty members could provide funding to help you carry out research relating to your thesis. These funding offers are at the discretion of the professors and vary according to the available research funds, the topic of your research and your skills as a potential researcher.

Contact your Academic Supervisor for information on the available funding.

Note: These employment opportunities can also be subject to the Work-study program for Canadian citizens and permanent residents or for international students subject to differential tuition fees.

Logo HEC Montréal

Facebook YouTube Flickr Twitter LinkedIn Instagram
© HEC Montréal, 2017  All rights reserved.