Content Menu

Work and Studies

Working on campus

> Master students can work as research and teaching assistants

> Ph.D. students can work as research and teaching assistants

> Work opportunities on the HEC-Poly-UdeM campus

*Note: Eligibility criterias for international students


If you want to apply for a job at HEC Montréal, your job could be partly or entirely subsidized by the Work-Study Program :

> For Canadian citizens and permanent residents

> For international students subject to differential tuition fees

> Important information for employers (in French only)

Find a one-time job at HEC Montréal

> Work as a tutor

> Be a member of Panel HEC Montréal - participate to research projects

Working off-campus

If you are interested in doing an internship Career Management Services can guide you in choosing it. Feel free to consult a student advisor about possible internships.

*Note: if you are an international student, you will need an off-campus work permit.

> Attend one of the work permit workshops for more information on the subject (in French only)

> Consult the following pages for all possibilities available to you

Logo HEC Montréal

Facebook YouTube Flickr Twitter LinkedIn Instagram
© HEC Montréal, 2017  All rights reserved.