Business Etiquette: How to Look Sharp
Communicate more effectively by leveraging the power of your professional image. Your image conveys certain messages before you even begin to speak. This workshop deals with two major components of the professional image: personal appearance and etiquette.
- Knowing and using the right business manners when entertaining clients;
- Using good table manners;
- Understanding the impact of attire, and the messages it transmits.
- The art of introduction, handshake, business cocktails, networking, etc;
- Meals: Continental vs. American etiquette;
- Dressing for business occasion.